Monday, January 30, 2006

It Might Be Ok to Hate Doing Laundry

I warn all of you looking for a serious commentary on anything, because this is not serious commentary....just the random thought of a college kid. So I'm doing laundry for the first time this semester, which means I've got a few loads in the machines and a few hours of folding ahead of me tonight, and I thought to myself, "crap, I hate doing laundry...laundry is the devil." That made me think. Gee, Satan tempted Eve to eat the fruit, who, consequently, got her hubby Adam to try it, and well, most of you know the rest, and the rest of you, read the first few pages of Genesis and it'll all make perfect sense. So yeah, for the first time in the history of humanity, Man put on clothes cause they realized they were naked and didn't like it....so it's Satan's fault that we wear clothes....and clothes get dirty so clothes need to be cleaned....so it's Satan's fault that clothes get dirty because without his temptations we wouldn't be wearing clothes to get dirty in the first place. So it's Satan's fault we have to do laundry! Crap, laundry really is the devil!!! So um yeah, that's my random thought for the evening....

~AndyJams~

No comments: